To submit a Return Material Authorization (RMA) request, complete ALL fields below. MTW will provide you with your RMA number after the form below is completed and submitted. Such authorization must be obtained prior to returning any materials for credit or repair/replacement.
- Proof of purchase (i.e. a copy of the invoice) is required in order to provide any service.
- The RMA number is valid for only 30 days from the date issued. A new RMA number is required if period exceeds 30 days. The RMA number is valid only for items originally listed in the request form.
- The items are tested only for the problems listed on the RMA form, so please describe the problem clearly.
- Any physical damage or re-work done to the product or defacing labels on parts & components voids warranty.
- Materials must be returned within 30 days of order. After 30 days, items will not be accepted for return unless it is a warranty issue. Upon authorization, a 25% restocking charge is applicable to returned goods approved for resale.
- Return for credit can be accepted only within 30 days from the date of invoice and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Please be sure to include all accessories and hardware in its original condition/packing.
- Service & freight charges are not refundable.
- Any items returned for credit and sent incomplete or defaced will not be given credit.
- Please print RMA number legibly on top of the package, package w/o RMA number will not be accepted.
- All shortcomings, discrepancies, short-shipment etc. should be brought to the notice of MTW within a period of 2 days from the date of the receipt; MTW will not be responsible or liable thereafter.
- If advance replacements are needed, please submit your new PO to email@example.com
After proper authorizations, all returns should be shipped to MTW at 602 N 34th Street, Tampa, FL 33605.
Note that the RMA number must be legibly printed on top of the package
and MTW RMA documentation must be included with the shipment.
Packages without a RMA number will not be accepted.
WARRANTY TESTING FEES (no issues found)
Any item returned to MTW for warranty that is determined to be in working order (no issues found)
will be subject to the test and evaluation fees listed below:
MJ and PD Meters $35.00 each
Turbine $250.00 each
Transceiver or Remote Display $20.00 each
Repeater $50.00 each
Gateway $75.00 each