• The PD water meter consists of three major assemblies: a register, a lead free bronze main case, and a positive displacement (oscillating piston) measuring chamber.
• The PD meter is available with a variety of register types. For reading convenience, the register is mounted hinged on the outlet side of the meter. The lead-free bronze main case is corrosion resistant and is rated for typical municipal applications.
• The positive displacement chamber design of the measuring element ensures maximum accuracy in any installation orientation. The measuring unit is optimized for minimal wear.
• All M&E meters meet or exceed AWWA C700 standards.
• M&E provides a limited warranty with respect to its PD water meters for performance, materials, and workmanship.