• The MJ water meter consists of three major assemblies: a register, a lead free bronze main case, and a multi-jet measuring chamber.
• The MJ meter is available with a variety of register types. For reading convenience, the register is mounted hinged on the outlet side of the meter. The lead-free bronze main case is corrosion resistant and is rated for typical municipal applications.
• The multi-jet measuring chamber design of the measuring element ensures quiet operation with low wear characteristics.
• All M&E meters meet or exceed AWWA C708 standards.
• M&E provides a limited warranty with respect to its MJ water meters for performance, materials, and workmanship.